ACTIVATOR™ Poles may be beneficial for post/hip knee surgery, injuries, Parkinson’s, stroke, MS, chronic pain, cancer rehab, spinal conditions and older adults.*
- Button locking system for greater weight-bearing capacity - 200 lbs per pole.
- Patent ergonomic Coregrip designed for core strengthening while reducing strain on wrist
- Bell Shape tip for stability
- Strapless to reduce the risk of injury
- Anti-vibration features to minimize stress on joints
- Adjustable to user heights to 6'
Maximum user weight: ACTIVATOR Poles is 250 lbs (114 kg) and ACTIVATOR 2 Poles is 320 lbs (145 kg).
*Consult your physician or therapist prior to use the ACTIVATOR Poles, if you are using or have been recommended to use other devices for walking.
Urban Poles - Activator Series
Remove the bell tip when walking on loose gravel or ice for more stability. Don't worry, the concave tip is made for endurance. The end bell tip can be easily replaced with a boot tip (sold separately) and transform to the Series 300.