Recommended by leading surgeons, physicians and therapists, our ACTIVATOR Poles were designed by an occupational therapist specifically for rehab and long-term conditions. This unique patented design enhances strengthening, stability and off-loading with your safety in mind.
Urban Poling Inc is proud to be donating 1% of all ACTIVATOR™ Pole sales in Canada to the March of Dimes Canada.
ACTIVATOR™ Poles may be beneficial for post/hip knee surgery, injuries, Parkinson’s, stroke, MS, chronic pain, cancer rehab, spinal conditions and older adults.*
- Button locking system for greater weight-bearing capacity - 200 lbs per pole.
- Patent ergonomic Coregrip designed for core strengthening while reducing strain on wrist
- Bell Shape tip for stability
- Strapless to reduce the risk of injury
- Anti-vibration features to minimize stress on joints
- Adjustable to user heights to 6'
- 2-section collapsible poles for travel
- Includes a user guide and online video instruction on the ACTIVATOR™ technique
*Consult your physician or therapist prior to use the ACTIVATOR Poles, if you are using or have been recommended to use other devices for walking.