Do this workout anywhere, anytime, no additional equipment needed.
Don't let restrictions to the gym get in the way of your summer fitness goals.
This workout is designed to fit into your busy lifestyle; whether you're on the playground with your kids, or working from home.
Set a timer:
60 seconds work; 30 seconds rest
Rotate through all six of these exercises, doing 3 sets total.
1. Step ups or box jumps on a bench
2. Incline push ups using a bench, stairs or bar or decline push up
3. Pull ups or bodyweight row ( For Bodyweight Row - Contract your abs and buttocks, keep your body a straight line. Ears, shoulders, hips legs, and feet should all be in a straight line (like you're doing a plank). Pull yourself up to the bar until your chest touches the bar. Lower yourself back down with proper form.)
4. Tricep dips using a bench or chair
5. Bulgarian split squats using a bench
6. Jack Knife sit-up using a swing
60 Seconds of Work; 30 Seconds of Rest
Interested in Physiotherapy? Inquire Now